cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Quantity Shouldn't be greater than the Order Quantity or Pending Quantity

former_member216748
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Greetings of the Day!!

Actually, we are planning to keep a condition like Delivery Quantity Shouldn't be greater than the Order Quantity or the balanced quantity ( that means, user should not able to change the quantity in VL01N or VL02N) and can we keep some tolerance like 10 % or 5 % more than the order quantity.

Basically, I know that we can restrict the quantity at item category configuration ( delivery) but we required is some tolerance.

Suggest on our requirement.

Thanks & Regards

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are couple of SAP Standard settings which may be useful.

1. In Delivery LIne Category for Check Over Delivery (Which you already know)

2. In Customer Master you can set Over & Under Delivery Tolerances. (Cusotmer Master - Sales Area Data - Shipping Tab).

You can also think of applying a User Exit in Delivery Document level which will check for Order Quantity or Balance quantity & then calculate tolerances as required. Your ABAPer will have to insert necessary code in User Exit for this.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

nice support guys, could please guide how can make a suggestion to abappers to get user exit or any solution for the same. i knew we can get in delivery user exits, but suggest me how to get fields.

warm regards,

JK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member216748
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply @ Siva Sankar reddy & jignesh.

I have kept tolerance in the sale order with over. delivery tolerance = 5.0 % and underdel. tolerance = 10.00 % and tried to do the delivery document in vlo1n.

Unfortunately, the condition is working fine for the underdel. tolerance . System is not allowing us to delivery the goods according the delivery tolerance and but when comes to over.del tolerance, system is not showing any error. it is allowing any quantity.

is there any configuration to be checked??

Thanks & Regards

Krish

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krish,

Check T-Code 0VLP (Delivery Item Category).

Here for Check Overdelivery - You need to Maintain Either Blank or A (Probably you have maintained B in your system).

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you maintain the OVLP ,

Check overdelivery   B Situation rejected with an error message

then you maintain the tolerance, then you will check 

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the jignesh post, and also check the sale order  at item level shipping tab , here make a set tolerance,