cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jurisdiction code change based on the Pricing procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing an unusual situation - the jurisdiction code in the ship to (SP=SH=PY=BP in this case) is 'X' - when we use a customer pricing procedure KNVV-KALKS which in turn brings in the PP ZZZRUS is all fine.

When we change the KNVV-KALKS to one particular one only (we have a special one for COD customers), an that brings in the PP ZZZCOD - in this case, the document seems to get a different JC - 'Y' - a JC of the same state but not the correct JC 'X from the customer master'. This occurs with ONLY one particular pricing procedure, we have 6-7 others and they all work fine i.e. the system determines the correct taxes because the correct JC 'X' gets pulled into the pricing analysis...how can this queer thing possibly happen? I am not aware of any setup that can cause a JC to change based on a different pricing procedure...any clues please?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

for that particular pricing procedure please check out all requirements / routines which are set up against condition types.

work with abaper to see those codes and to undertsand what do they do.

may be of of them changes your JC...

just an example :

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mr. PPIO,

Thanks for the clue. I checked that and they are exactly the same too - both the fields, Reqt and AltCTy are exactly the same for these tax conditions in all the PPs. I've asked the ABAP person to debug to see if we can find the cause...thank you.