cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 PCW BRF - Evaluation ID is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I'm creating a new PCW for SC, because my requirement is not adjust to standard solution. But when I set my Z event in the Process Schema Evaluation as Evaluation ID I'm getting a dump in WD of SC.

ST22 shown in browser:

No access posible via the 'NULL' data reference

DATREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

I know that the SC WD checks the process level, because shows the responsibles for approval, so I know the error is my Customizing. In order to create the approval process I followed the next steps:

-Create a new Event in BRF trx (ZEV_SC_EVENT)

-Create a new expression (ZEX_SC_SCHEMA) and assign it to event

-Create new Z class, copy from CL_WF_RULE_CONTXT_SC with a method in which is selected the new schema. Then assign those to 
     above expression as constant expressions.

- In /SAPSRM/WF_PROCESS trx I've assigned the new event to the BUS2121 and then I created a new process schema (same of the method).This
     schema has two process levels.

Does anyone knows about this error?.

Regards!.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is not much to go on why it would dump, as there is no information where this dump is occurring. This sort of error comes when an object has not been instantiated - I guess it's the shopping cart.

Try to program your method first with just returning the name of the wanted process scheme - then you can eliminate programming errors in the schema selection method.

Did you name the constants as follows?

ZC_C1_C_CON_SC_CLASS    Class for SC    C    30

ZC_C2_C_CON_SC_SCHEM    SC Schema determination    C    30

The ZC_C?_C_CON* part is the most important. C1 means, this constant is a class name, C2 means this is a method name.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robin

Thanks for the answer!. That was my error, name of constants expression for class and method did not follow the right syntax.

Regards!

Answers (0)