cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new action in toolbar of project document

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have checked the toolbar button Actions in Project document and it has only the following options:

• Create Auction
  • Create agreement
  • Create RFx 

I've seen that when you use any of the previous actions for a Project, the new document created have the reference to the previous Project in the document link tab.

I want to create a new action type "Create Project" to create a new project with the reference of the previous Project, but the problem is that we don´t know how to add a new action.

Are you aware on how this could be done? What we have seen is how to create a “ToolbarScript”, but this is not exactly the same.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no action button available to do perform "Create Project" from a project. What you can do however is click "Duplicate". This will then create a document link to your initial project as show below.

1) Duplicate

2) Document Link

0 Kudos

Hi Fakouhi,

Thank you for the quick response, unfortunately I couldn’t use your suggestion due I need to create a new project with different “Project Type”,with the duplicate functionality the new Project is created with the same Project Type than the previous Project.

Is not possible create a similar customization like “Create RFx” for add the new action “Create Project” ?

Best Regards,

Fran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francisco,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to create a project from a project.

Thanks,

Armin

PS: Could you please mark this thread as answered

Answers (0)