cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table storing values of "Other Attributes"

former_member269022
Participant
0 Kudos

So we have added Customer Attributes to document management in Solution Manager. This appears as "Other Attributes" within the Attributes section of each document. Within this new tab there are 3 new attributes each holding a certain value.

Question is -- What tables in KW are these values stored in? The issue is we migrated (using an unconventional approach) the project from system A to system B but these values didn't make it. We're trying to see if we can transport the tables that hold these values or simply copy the values from the tables and paste them into the tables of the new system.

Any help? Any insight? Please advise.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the source system, open DMWB transaction, then search for your attribute as in the attachment. The table should appear in the field "table_name".

This should help you.

kind regards,

Fabricius

former_member269022
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding. But I'm not looking for the reference values. We have over 500+ actual documents each having values in the "Other Attributes". How do I locate those values for each document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I took a quick look at the code and couldn't find where exactly these values are stored. I believe there is no dedicated table only for these values, I believe they're stored along with other info. I'll have to search again when I get a little more time.

kind regards, Fabricius