cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have develope IDoc to File scenario and I have done with all required mapping successfully and testing also done in successful way , but

my problem is when I am trying to test the conditional base mapping(Ex:if QUALF = 001 or if QUALF = 002), in the testting side whenever i use  the duplicate subtree for passing to condition values for testing , but I am unable to get the result for second conditon.

Only I am getting the first condition value at target side.

In my scenario in the source  structure side the required Idoc segment come under some other segment.

please do the needful ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Sanjeev.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in IDoc ilike how many time qualifier was present and in mapping how many times condition satisfied.

I you want multiple times then use split by value fucntion/use one as many.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekhar,

In my scenario there is only 2 qualifiers are there like QUALF=001 and QUALF=002, these are the qualifiers only we are using, in this scenario we are using these same  qualifiers are using different segments in different condition.

In our scenario at the time of mapping we are using mapping paramaters like QUALF equalsS 001 IfWithoutElse then map to target element. In the testing side whenever we test with 001 qualifer it is showing the result is correct , but when we are take Duplicatesubtree for qualifer value for 002 it is not showing the result for qualifier 002.

What might be the problem.please help us.

Thanks in advance,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Not Active Contributor

Can you elaborate ur requirement I mean can u post ur source structure and target structure what is exactly ..

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Make sure your target node has occurrence 0..unbounded or 1..unbounded. In case of occurrence 0..1 or 1..1, you will not be able to create two result nodes, even if your mapping is correct.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grz,

I am giving a clear picture about my requirment .

The source structure is                     The target structure is

E1EDK02   0...10                                     B4K  1...1

QUALF   0..1                                               B4K01 0..1

BELNR   0..1                                               B4K02 0..1  

DATUM  0..1

Here  I am getting 2 values from E1EDK02 segment for 001 and 002.

If  QUALF=001 BELNR value needs to map to B4K01.

if QUALF =002 BELNR value needs to map to B4K02.

While executing the mapping I am getting only one value that is for 001. If I pass ony one record it is checkeing the values properly .But here my problem is I need to pass two values at a time to target structure .

Thanks in advance,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I  posted the requirment clearly, so give your ideas on this requirment ASAP.

Thanks,

Sanjeev.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

Based on your previous post, I assume your current mapping is as follows:

QUALF -> EQUALS(001 or 002) -> ifWithoutElse(BELNR) -> B4K01/02

If so, just make sure to set the contexts of QUALF and BELNR to parent node of E1EDK02. Alternatively, you can use removeContexts function after ifWithoutElse. This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sanjeev,

make sure ur target node (B4K  1...1) has occrunce is 0 to UNbounded/1 to unbounded otherwise u will not to create multiple records from target side...

you have to create target node (B4K ) has occrunce 0 to UNbounded/1 to unbounded insted of 1..1

after change the occurence:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to change  the cardinality of the target parent node to 0..n as per the note(1340036).

hope this will help you.

Thank You,

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Thanks for spending the time on my requirement.

please go through the my prevoius post where i have clearly mentioned the occurance of target structureis 1..1 that canot be changed.

This is the customer requirement ,i know that it will work for 0..unbounded,1...unbounded.

please let us know the solution for the 1..1 ocuurance.

regards

sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grz,

Sory for the late reply ,

My scenario has been working fine whith two conditions(QUALF=001 and QUALF=002).As you said I have added removeContext function after ifWithoutElse, then is has been working fine at testing side.

Thanks for clarify my doubt.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sanjeev,

first you should be post in proper way it's like what u ll provide input and what ll u need output with examples so at the time it ll be easy to post approaches by posters any how it's great to solve the mapping ....

Answers (0)