cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove XML messages from Integration Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i had created file - XI -file scenario activated it and check messages using tcode SXMB_MONI .Error messages coming after every minute as i set polling intervals to 60 seconds .Now i had deleted related objects from IR and ID but still XML messages coming in ....please anyone can help to stop this scenario anyhow.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its always advisable to keep the "processing mode" to "delete" while configuring File sender communication channel. This way, once the file is picked for execution it is deleted from the source directory. So even if there is a error it will be executed only once.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

You make sure that delet your sender communication channel if you have deleted the same and make sure that you have activated the same.

If at all if you have done the same...I think you will not get the messages is SXMB_MONI.

Pelase let me know for further any queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra ,

i had deleted the whole file - XI - file scenario from Integration Repository and Integration Configuration bcoz i want to remove all error XML messages coming from it but it still coming after every minute ... i think now you are getting what i want to say ,so please help for solving this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Now i had deleted related objects from IR and ID but still XML messages coming in ....

Have you activated the changes??

For stopping a scenario, do not delete the objects, just change the status of sender communication channel to inactive, save it and activate the changes.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai ,

i had deleted the whole file - XI - file scenario from Integration Repository and Integration Configuration bcoz i want to remove all error XML messages coming from it but it still coming after every minute ... i think now you are getting what i want to say ,so please help for solving this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> had deleted the whole file - XI - file scenario from Integration Repository and Integration Configuration

Have you activated the change list after deletion? You have to activate the change list after deletion of object in both IR and ID.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Yes after deletion activated the change list and checked XML messages processing in Integration Engine showing error messages and its coming after 1 min so what i had done is that i removed all the related objects as i want to make a new scenario and what i seen is that after removing that scenario the XML messages are still coming from it ...so what should i do so that it stops coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashwin,

Are you sure you have deleted objects in ID and activated the changes? recheck it.

If you are sure about this, then ther is no way msgs can come though.

May be some one else has created another scenario and you are looking into that. Check with the names of sender interface, reciever interface in SXMB_MONI

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jai ,

i had checked everything before this and even i have checked now and i had created that scenaio by my own userid and passwd. Checked sender interface, reciever interface in SXMB_MONI it's the same which i had given name to them . Even we people are surprised that after deleting all the things in IR and ID . i don't know exactly why it is coming but what i am guessing is that after activating the scenarios it might get executed from XI runtime cache and there is no dependency on IR and ID objects . so what i had done that i completely refreshed the XI Runtime Cache by using tcode SXI_CACHE but it's still not working that way also.

Message was edited by:

ashwin dhakne

Message was edited by:

ashwin dhakne