cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 12.2.3 Xacute query - Output parameters order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm starting to use MII 12.2 version and I've noticed a strange issue. Previously (xMII 12.0), when you had multiple output parameters in a transaction and created a Xacute Query those parameters where sorted alphabetically. Now, with the new version, the order seems to be random. This is a huge problem, because in the web page code you access the parameters based in that order and now everything seems messed up.

Am I doing anything wrong? Anyone else has noticed that?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to avoid this kind of issue you need to use getValueByName("ColumnName", rowNumber) );

remember to get your output parameters by name instead of by position

um abraço Zé

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michel, that's an useful answer.

I wish there were another option though, I have a lot of projects in 12.0 and always used getValue(int ColID, int RowID) method. Modifying everything could take me months.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It might be worth logging a customer support message - I doubt this product behavior change was intentional, although the order of output parameters was never guaranteed when using the * method to get a simple table of properties.  You can check the documentation, but I don't think the order was ever specifically mentioned.

If you need to control this, then a simple document where the columns are created (similar to your output properties) would also do the trick, but require modifications in each of the specific TRX's.

Answers (0)