cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past Actual GI date in creation of outbound delivery-VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am creating outbound delivery through VL01N against sales order, system is not allowing for past actual GI date. I checked in SCN and found that it takes the date from delivery date in scedule lines from sale order. so i tried to change its date, but its not allowing me. My requirement is to create the outbound delivery with past GI date anyhow, so that FI entries would hit with past dates. How can i do that??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that there is some customized coding done in your system. You need to do debugging to see which program in throwing the error. This not a standard behavior.

Also check if the your system to allow posting the the previous period (MM). Use MMRV transaction to allow transaction in previous period (if functionally its OK in your organization)

The corresponding period in FI and MM must be open for the date of actual GI. Check that too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

there is no customizing , this is standard  behavior only. i did the debugging and found include LFMRIF88 line no.73.

yes system allows prev. posting period and periods are open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if any one of the following Snotes is relevant for you

1553089     System issues unjustified message FICUSTOM98

1621286     FICUSTOM098 for postings with financial transactions 30-50

1561611     System issues unjustified message FICUSTOM98

1568902     FICUSTOM098 during goods receipt

1634237     FICUSTOM 098 is not displayed when posting parked documents

1747644     FICUSTOM 098 is issued too often, which is justified

1689548     FICUSTOM 098 for mixed documents

1566669     Error FICUSTOM098 in FI transfer postings(30-90)

Message was edited by: Ashish Mohapatra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean with

". so i tried to change its date, but its not allowing me"?

Does system throw any error?

Mauro

Former Member
0 Kudos

it throws error 

E:FICUSTOM:098

and when i keep this field blank , it takes automatically today's system date

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when you can change the actual GI date , one thing when you create the order level Schedule lines 

tab, here you could not change any thing, like today date will conform the material, after you click on shipping icon , here check the dates will all are same

here good issue date , you could not change, then system sows error message ,

you change the Actual GI date at delivery level , like below screen

like this you change the actual GI date , then only system allow.

please try this

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer the below link for the error: FI:CUSTOM:098 & check with your FI Consultant for Funds Management Settings.

http://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/YV-FICUSTOM098

Also hope this stock was available in system for the past PGI date that you are entering.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

In this case Create Outbond Delivery and Before PGI, in Item overview tab put your required GI date in Planned G and Actual GI date. And SAVE if Picking date is todays date thn may it give warrning as Picking date is after good issue date. But b sure that FI Period is open for the date which you enterd in Actual GI date other vise at the time of PGI it gives Error.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.