cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD certification Info required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am planning to appear for SAP SD associate level certification for order fulfillment (C_TSCM62_65) ECC 6 EHP 5.

Can you please suggest from where can I get the study material for this certification exam? Is it possible to get it online? What are the sources available from which I can purchase?

Also, as per my knowledge the passing percentage for this  code is 57%. Can anyone please confirm.

Any relevant inputs will be appreciated

Thanks

Regards,

Dhwni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhwni,

These materials are copyrighted materials not available for free distribution (it is a different matter they are freely available on internet ) Please do not ask me where they are available.

Please do not much bothered about the weightage and pass percentage? Please get clarity on fundamental concepts.

Hope the following blog would help for your certification.

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2012/03/22/how-to-crack-a-sap...

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for sharing this link

Its very useful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhwni,

I agree with Ravi, you cannot officially get SAP preparation materials online. You need to enroll to SAP training course for getting the books. You may try to ask your colleagues / friends who took SAP training before - maybe they still have the books and can lend them to you.

I think you are correct about the passing percentage.

Good luck!

Ghanem