cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to print the same contents of an internal table on the two different areas of same page in adobe forms?

sunil_mani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have requirement in Adobe Forms, where I need to print multiple records in two areas of same page and if that page cannot accommodate, then those data should be flowed to other page without changing the actual coordinates of the previous page. Let me know, is it possible to do in Adobe ? Please provide your valuable answers.

Thanks in Advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

sunil_mani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

I did the same thing. But my requirement is, I will have pre-printed text in between the two areas. For that I have created a content area and  inside it i created two subforms (fixed). And I dragged and dropped that two internal tables. But when I make the content area as flowed, both the subforms are merging each other. Because I have a requirement in which the data should be flowed multiple pages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I was wondering if you can place an empty text (wrapped in a subform of same height as of your pre printed text) in between your 2 subforms.

And try giving spaces as the content of your text. This way you might get your desired output. I am not sure if its feasible to any extent. But worth a try.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Nitin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Your are right to set the layout to "Flow" as long as possible. But if I understoody you correctly, your case is a typical use case to set it to "positioned" layout.

Give it a trial. If it fails, that meas I misunderstand your situation and please give a more detailed example with screenshot.

Cheers.

Tao