cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mulity inspections Activated same material type ...!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing one problem .One Material type is activated 4 or more inspection types.

In this scenario all inspections stages have different MIC have different Specifications in any one of Specification With out specification UD Don't accept.

In any one of inspection is not Accepted that time Stock shows in Quality stock ..pls help us..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you activated multiple inspection types in material master all inspection lot will be created based on events like GR and GI etc....and you differenciate with usage  indicator perticular inspection plan once create inspection lot automatic assign specification  based on you Usage.

If results come out of specification UD'Dont accept incase accepted that stock should show in quality stock in this business scenario we dont have standard functionality  in this case we have to go for enhancement  explain to you  requirement to Technical guy

JohnMorton
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I think this question is related to the Quality Management >  Quality Inspection area rather than the HP Quality Center product.

Let me check if there is a better forum we can move it to..

Regards,

John