Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Quality stock as on posting date

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I Want to view stock as in Quality on a particular date.

Similar to MB5b Stock as on posting date or MB5td stock in transit as on a posting date.

Please let me know if any further clarification is required

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

MB5B-MB5TD=Stock in Quality as on date

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

The client requires it for audit purpose and they use the data before stock adjustment entries

Regards

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my dear frnd,

single report MB51 is the master report for all kind of transactional along with posting date, in MM, MSEG is only the table where u will find all details, as suggested by all , kindly take the help of an MM guy and try for some more reports, if it is not possible then go for report development, and for audit poin of view MB51 is sufficient.

Ask ur auditor to execute and reterive the data in any form which he wants.

Regards

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear vivek

yes MB52 give me the current Quality stock as on date whereas i require quality stock as particular posting date just like MB5B or MB5TD

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anup

i found the stock type field the stock type field was in detail of the line item whereas i was considering the initial output of mb5b

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i understand ur requirement correctly, have u tried MB52.

In MB52 you can see the stock in QI and in transit seperatly.

Regards

Vivek

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply

what happens in MB5B the total closing stock available includes stock in transit and stock in quality we get the report for stock in transit with MB5TD but we cant recognize the stock in quality as on that particular date.

To recognize that we use QA33 till what period the materials were in quality inspection and then subtract it to get the exact closing Active stock as on date .

So we wanted to know is there any transaction just like MB5TD which would give the list of quality stock as on date

I have also suggested the client one more solution to post the quality stock in different then active storage location this would differentiate the quality stock and active stock

Please let me know if you have any further inputs

Regards,

Mohit

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohit, perhaps you need a report combining results of MB51 and MB52. I am not so sure whether this could be feasible with ABAP development also, but if you can consult with your MM consultant, you may get few more insights of this.

Kindly excuse me here but, just out of curiosity, under what situation this report is helpful? If I am a quality inspector I should bother about how much stock is currently lying in quality inspection at this moment. I can get this either in QA32 or MB52. If I get the information that quality stock of a particulate material on particular date was say 40NOS, in what way that can help me (especially when the lot has the status UD done with stock posting ) I can also get on what date earlier stocks were posted from quality through MB51.

I do not see here an option but to co-relate this with manual efforts.

Regards,

AR

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Use MB51 tcode and check the material movements for the material ou are checking,

101 etc - for GR posting date

321 for quality stock posting

You can identify this from this material document posting.

Regards,

Sharat

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

There is no SAP standard report is available to view specifically "Stock On Posting Date for Quality Stock"... 😞

You need to use Tcode-MB5B, and in layout include field-Stock Type. This field will display value= 'X' or '2' for line items with Quality Stock movements and then you can add up values.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U may use MB51 by providing input as Material - * Plant- (which u want ) and Mvt type - 321 and Date form - to

Regards

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anup

Thanks for your reply

i checked in MB5B i couldn't find stock type field in layout mangement

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Run tcode-MB5B, enter relevant values on selection screen like material, plant, stor loc & Selection Date and execute. System will display output report for respective dates.

Click on 'Current Display Variant' (Ctrl+F8) and search for field- Stock Type. You will find it (Available as SAP standard), select it and add it into variant.

Hope this will help. Check & revert.

Regards,

Anup

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anup,

Please find the below image i couldnt find stock type in MB5B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Double click on the Line shown and then select the layout. Here u will find Stock Type , but this will not server your purpose.

Unfortunately no std report is available for showing stock in quality as on back dated.

Regards

AVS

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Really not sure why field-stock type is not visible in your case... Please see below screen shot from my system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when u post ur stck and apply UD then at that time system will take the system date, what exactly ur querry please clear it more.

Regards