cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route is not determine in delivery order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I configured the route for my organisation data , but route is not trigger in while creation of delivery order. kindly suggest me where i made mistake.

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The main location in the code for route determination in function SD_ROUTE_DETERMINATION, specifically at the following code:

*********************************************************************************************************

SELECT * FROM trolz INTO TABLE xtrolz

WHERE aland = i_aland AND azone = i_azone

AND vsbed = i_vsbed AND tragr = i_tragr

AND lland = i_lland AND lzone = i_lzone

AND ( grulg = i_grulg OR grulg IN r_grulg ).

************************************************************************************************************************************

If the route is not being populated, then it is likely the above Select statement is failing. Therefore, if you can, set a breakpoint at the above code and check the values in the i* fields and compare them to the trolz fields in SE16. The one that differs will be the cause of the route not being determined.

Hope this helps.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in TROLZ table from departure country transportation zone and destination zoneis there any route maintained,If not maintain the route.Can i know how the delivery document created.If it is created against SO/STO then you need to check Sales order  or Stock transp[ort order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please check your route determination process

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/dd/5607da545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

check each element.

Cheers