cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dealer purchase scenerio with little variance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Vendor is importing the mateiral and now he is passing the cvd and custom duties details to us to take credit of it.

to map the scenrio buyer will raised a domestic PO and the basic price will have sum of mateiral and custom duties.

Requirement: right now BED= CVD is calcualted on sum of material + basic custom

Cess = 2 % on BED/CVD , HCES 1 % on BED/CVD

but the requirement is that CESS should be calcualted on the sum of the BED + CUSTOM dutie and not alone on BED and same should happen for HCESS

Please explain how to map it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

since its a delaer purchase scenerio i can create a pricing procedure for this but the problem is at the time of GR it will hit the CVD account but it should hit the BED account.

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the accrual key & Acct key in the Pricing having BED G/L assigned for this CVD condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

if I map this scenerio using the import scenerio......do I have to first post invoice and then GR

because in my case we do not want to post invoice first rather directly GR and my doubt is since the tax code will be zero here then at the time of GR is system going to propose the duites in excise fields in migo from PO -condition tab.

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the steps in the attachment of note- 1104456 if your tax procedure is TAXINN or copy of that.

Regards,

Brinda

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In case dealer procurement, at the time of PO creation, you don't know how much excise duty will be passed on by the dealer. Due to this reason, normally BED (JMOP Condition type) is maintaind as '0' in the tax code.

Now, at the time of GR, excise duty amounts are need to be maintained manually by the user as per the received excise invoice from dealer. So, it doesn't matter what percentages are there in PO because correct excise duty amounts will be known at GR and user is going to maintain it manually as per the received dealer invoice.

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a new pricing procedure & arrange the the conditions accordingly as per your requirement, It is very common scenario & have to be mapped through separate pricing procedure