SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying UCES in NetWeaver 7.3 Enhancement Package 1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe someone can help me out... I tried to deploy the latest UCES package in a newly installed NW 7.3 EhP1 after deployment of SAPCRM... which was successful. The error message in JSPM is

1. Unresolved dependencies:
sap.com/com.inqmy.lib.xml not found in the  admitted batch items and the repository

When trying to deploy the version from the CD, the error is the same. Is there any way to deploy this or do I have to install an older NW version? I already opened a message, unfortunately it's not being processed yet (time is running out).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you deploy the Data Dictionary SCA file as well?

Which UCES version you are using? 6.05 or 6.35?

Are you using the 7.31 or 7.30 NetWeaver Java Stack?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you deploy the Data Dictionary SCA file as well?

Which UCES version you are using? 6.05 or 6.35?

Are you using the 7.31 or 7.30 NetWeaver Java Stack?

0 Kudos

That's a good point... When browsing SMP download portal all I see is

I tried SP11 for SAP JAVA DATA DICTIONARY 7.0 (date 04-30-2012) with SP13 for SAP Utility Customer E-Services (date 10-15-2008).

PS: Do you know where I can get newer versions?

PPS: Thanks, I should have tried the search before... SAP forgot to link it in the tree structure.

0 Kudos

Hello Lippman/Andreas,

I'm preparing for installation of SAP UCES 6.00. From the SAP UCES download (on SMP) page I can see only Netwevaer 7.00 SR3  which is an older version.Can we perform installation on NW 7.3 or Latest? Or the only supported platfrom for UCES is Netweaver 7? Pl help.

I'm referring to the documetation on the link provided below.

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000002672&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_SCENARIO=0110003...

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

It's possible to use NW 731, I'll be sending you instructions on monday.

0 Kudos

Hello Lippman,

Thank  you very much for sharing the information!!  Awaiting your instructions.

Thanks..

0 Kudos

Hi Sumeesh,

it was a bit complicated since there was no how-to at all. First of all you need to download the newest version of these support packages:

SAPUCES01_0-20006905.SCA

SAPCRMDIC11_0-20003519.SCA

FSCMBD01_0-20006840.SCA

Try using the search in marketplace, when I downloaded these they were not linked in the folder structure. After deploying, UCES should be working technically - you need to configure the IS-U backend and the UCES system using URL /bdisu/admin/xcm/init.do (you can use the old config guides).

When everything is configured correctly, you can use URL /bdisu .

Good luck!

Best regards,

Daniel