Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic pay ( Salary ) view in SAP HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Would like to know who all have viewed/changed Basic salary data in SAP HR ..in the last 6 months.Secondly as i understand that everyone can view their own salary data, i am concerned with someone viewing others data.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have configured logging then you can see changes using S_AHR_61016380

Without customisation you cannot identify who has viewed infotype data.

It is an overly simplistic answer but the first places you can look at is access to P_PERNR with auths that are in excess of Infotype = 0008 Interpretation = I Auth level = R

You may also want to check who has access to view infotype tables.

There is a lot more to it than that but it's somewhere to start you off.

0 Kudos

Thanks Alex,

What is this report S_AHR_61016380 . I get the message "Program does not exist"

I am making a check with all the users who have access to InfoType 008 for P_ORGIN along with access to P_PERNR with * . Is this the right approach ?.

If there is a better way do let me know .

Regards

0 Kudos

I just realised that anyone who runs Program MP000800 has accessed the basic pay details . Is there any way to find which personnel number was used whose basic pay was displayed?.

Thanks for your response..

0 Kudos

The S_AHR report is not a program, it's a transaction.  What version of SAP are you on?

The auths you need to check will depend on what auth switches you have activated.  The quickest way is to work backwards from a trace and use them focussing on IT008 and the ability to view other peoples data.

Unless you have put in a customisation to log data being viewed then you'll not be able to see who has opened and displayed a record.