cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Header condition in editable form at Sales header condition level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a header condition in sales order say - ZHDR.

All configuration as per below.

In My pricing procedure i havent tick check box - Manual contiion.(So my condtion would appear by default at header level)

Now my requirement is that this header condition is showing me at header level but it is in Non editable form. (Grayed Out) (Amount & condition value both the field)

I want this  amount field in editable form. I had tried the with different combination but could not get any solution.

Please note that my requirement is that,Header Condition should shown at header level with editable form so user only need to enter the amount only.

If i add condition via F4 or type the condition & then enter amount it will work fine but this is not required because in our pricing procedure there are lots of header condition.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello SAPSD1,

Have you tried marking the Header Condition as Required in Pricing Procedure. I mean put tick mark in Required Box in Procing Procedure for required Header Condition Type.

This will ensure that Condition is visible at Sales Order header level & user will just have to input the amount in the same.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh,

Thanks for your immediate reply,

Just i tried that REQUIRED field but it is in gray mode only chnages is yes amount with zero appear with non editable form.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAPSD1,

Just Double click on the COndition Type & you will know the reason for Condition Value being Zero. It is not linked to COndition marked as Required in Pricing Procedure.

Also why is the Condition marked a Statistical?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAPSD1,

Please check manual check box for that condition type and maintain condition record as you required amount,in  sales order and activated it .This way the amount and condition value is in editable mode.I think, this will ensure changes amount also.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks Jignesh for understanding the reuqirement clearely,

But now this is two query because even though i havent mark check box statastcs it shows me statistcal at header & item both level.

Yes also zero amount is not related with the required field.

Actaully in my pricing procedure i have assign the account & accrual key may, I thought may be this reason so for testing purpose i had removed the accrual key but till it shows me statistical.

But anyway till i can not able to enter the amount at header level.

Required your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

Thanks for reply but i think you are not getting my point.

My condition is header condition so how i can maintain condition record..?

If i checked the manual check box then conition will not showed at header level by default.

Please note that my requirement is that,Header Condition should shown at header level with editable form so user only need to enter the amount only at the time of SO creation.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i checked the manual check box then conition will not showed at header level by default.

From where are you maintaining condition record with that header condition type to get condition record by default at sales order level ?

Thanks,

Naren

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAPSD1,

I feel you aer missing something, Probably you have no checked your pricing procedure properly. Unless a Condition is marked Statistical in Procedure, it cannot be statistical in Sales Document.

Also regarding Condition value being Zero, is there any requirement assigned against the said Condition Type in Pricing Procedure. I believe some condition is not fulfilled (like Pricing date, so the system is not fulfilled.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Regarding stastical we found that in condtion type accrual is tick mark so it is working as a ststastcal.

I removed that tick mark to check & now at header it will not shows as a stastical.

Can you please help me for my requirement that condition should avalilable at header level & also in editable form.   

Thanks for support.