Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dtd file mapping issue

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I got a scenario,where i want to map idoc source structure to dtd idoc file target strructure,when comes to mapping I cant able to view the imported file which i did in External Defn, so anybody can help me in  that.

Thanks,

Dhanush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanush,

Please make sure that you have activated the External Definition and imported to same Software Component.

An one more thing is you can just drag drop the object in message mapping(External Definition).

Regards,

$HRI

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shri,

Yaa u r correct, i didn't activated that ok.But i got that file in format dtd idoc,like its similar as of idoc structure, as we require any XML SPY tool to convert into xsd or plz help me in that

Thanks,

Dhanush

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI kathick.

Agree with Sankar,even you can have a look at Stylus studio for the same,

Regards,

$HRI

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply, for both shankar and Shri, I will try and get back to u.

With Regards,

Dhanush

Former Member
0 Kudos

on mapping , we have to click "select message" then select from external defination / direct from paticular folder and check once pic.

click on option -> find design object for select External defination under SWCV what was u created

2. import xml/xsd -> select from ur syatem(folders).

when comes to mapping I cant able to view the imported file which i did in External Defn

once check Change List for r u saved / not after create the external definatio or

Re-create External defination

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for reply,but that was a dtd idoc structure,so we need any XML SPY TOOL to convert that dtd into xsd, then  to zip that file in ED in ESR, am i correct Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my knowledge ,yes u r correct , convert dtd to xsd by using xml spy...

for ex: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1230472