Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get baseline date as Original Invoice due date in Credit Memo

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know how to get the baseline date by "following the original invoice due date" when creating "Customer Credit Memo (in transaction VF01) or Subsequent Account doc.". Is it possible in changing the configuration ? If not, is it only possible to solve it in user exit ?

Tks,

KH Fong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get the due date of an invoice you can use the FM NET_DUE_DATE_GET (check, not very sure).

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question is not very clear but a guess you want the default date in the credit memo request to be same as the baseline date of the referenced invoice. There is two possible way

1. By doing coding in the MV45AFZZ include program.

2. By doing coding in the copy control routine. The exact number of the routine involved will require some amount of searching/debugging.

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Tks,

My purpose is similar to your advice. I would like to default the baseline date of credit memo by following the due date of referred invoice. The "Due date" of referred invoice means, e.g. Baseline date + No. of days in Payment Terms of the referred invoice.

Should I still follow your above suggestion ? If so, should I create & set the copy control routine at Header level ?

BTW, program MV45AFZZ in SE38 and transaction does not exist. Could you also advise what is this ?

Tks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you opt to modify the copy control routine, whether you modify at both header and item level routines will depend whether you are creating single credit memo request with reference to multiple invoice.

MV45AFZZ is modified using SE38.