cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank request opens when opening existing request in CUP 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

When I open an existing CUP request in GRC 10.0 it opens up blank without any details. This happens whether search for it and open, from Work Inbox of any approver or any other way you can open there request it opens blank. Below is the picture of what is actually shown on the screen, just the top of the request is shown, but no detail on the user/role, etc. We are on SP9 of GRC 10. Am I missing some configuration here? By the way provisioning works fine, the stages are followed as expected, it is just that the approver does not see what he is approving.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you activate the services in SICF (like default_host/sap/grc/nwbc/ac)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Marco,

that was the original thought as well that some service might not be active but I have everything (all sub nodes active under default_host\sap\public, default_host\sap\bc and default_host\sap\grc, still the screen is empty.

Thanks,

Sergiy

ps. always good to see familiar names

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

too bad it didn't work. Did you check the logs like SM21 and ST22 for error messages?

Maybe you have some wrong customizing settings: In "Maintain End User Personalization" you can customize the display settings of the access request fields.

Best regards,

Marco

PS: in the SAP world you often see the same names. 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Marco,

that's the strange thing, no errors were reported in the logs. EUP seemed OK as well, every stage had it configured. However, we were fixing another issue, a memory error with note 1682297 and this problem got resolved with this note as well. Pretty strange thing but one stone killed two birds for us, I'll take that We also had NW 731 which seemed to be the key to the fix for us.

Answers (0)