cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

In my company free goods determination happens based on the Net Value of the order at the header level. The net value of the order is compared to the table which has the number of free goods to be given for a particular range of order amount. The table contains this data:

Amount    Free Goods

10-20$          2

20-30$          4

30-50$          5

If the value corresponding to PR00 is 32$, then the customer should be given 5 free goods. However, what happens is when net value is considered, discounts are also calculated which reduces the value to (say) 28$ and thus the customer gets only 4 free goods.

How do I do the changes such that the free goods are given after comparing with PR00 amount and not net value.

Appreciate any help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

one of the option would be if you create and set up a new routine (use VOFM) to adjust a value...

regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys.

Jignesh,

You are correct. There is a custom user exit that is been used for free goods calculation. However, I wanted to know the field name and table name corresponding to PR00 which would help the ABAPer to make corresponding program changes.

I tried checking that in the system, but was not sure of the field name corresponding to PR00 at the header level.

Kindly Advise.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wanted to know the field name and table name corresponding to PR00

Consider field KSCHL from KONV table.

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arsenal,

How is the system working currently? I mean "Free goods determination happens based on the Net Value of the order at the header level. The net value of the order is compared to the table which has the number of free goods to be given for a particular range of order amount" is not SAP Standard & seems to be a Z-Development at your end.

Now, if my above assumption is correct, them you just need to make the changes in ABAP code such that the system Considers Amount in PR00 Condition instead of check the Net Value of Sales Order for claculating Free Goods. Your ABAPer can make this ABAP program code changes.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta