cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEM Setup for Solman 7.1 sp5 - Missing SICF services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to connect a sps5 EEM editor to a new solman 7.1 sps05 system but the solution manager configuration check in the eem gives this error:

Java Version Check Failed: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found. The request URL was:"http://solmanserver/EemAdmin/Config1?style=document". Check, whether the URL is correct, and the Web Service that you are requesting is up and running.

Connection to EEM Repository (ABAP) Failed! Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found. The request URL was:"http://solmanserver/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/010/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/AI_EEM_LI...". Check, whether the URL is correct, and the Web Service that you are requesting is up and running.

I can see in SICF that services are not there that were there in solman 7.01.

All the services named ai_eem*  are not present, so the error makes sense.

But in what step of the solman setup are these services created? The initial and basis setup are more or less correct. The managed services setup has run for the solution manager system itself.

I have also ran the infratsructure step of the EEEM guided procedure in technical monitoring.

What step of the configuration creates these services? How can I create them?

Thanks

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

as you already mentioned the URL, called by the editor is not there anymore. This is correct as there was a change to 7.1. The question now is why is your editor trying to open this URL? It really sounds like you are using an 7.0 Editor instead of an 7.1 editor.

Does your EEM setup went through? The activation is part of the step 2.4 in the EEM configuration.

Regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Thanks for your answer.

The version of my EEM editor is the correct one I think.

I scaled down the Java version from 1.6 to 1.5, now the Java check is OK.

The error for the connection is still the same: AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS not found.

I rechecked the EEM setup in solution manager and 2.4 is completely green.

It is starting to look as if the error message is wrong, or the test behind the test button is wrong.

I am able to access the eem webservice /EemAdmin/Config1?style=document on the solman backend from my browser and can execute the operations inside it

Not sure now if I have real problem or not. What url/uri does you solution manager testbutton execute? What is your version of the eem editor tools?

Thanks a lot

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

The connection works now...

The last error was a wrong port number.

So the test connects to the right WS but when it does not succeed it gives a 7.0 error message..

Thanks again

Tom

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I am facing the same problem. I have solman 7.1 SP06 and when i use the 80xx port it gives me the error of the AI_EEM service which is not found in solman. (which was available in 7.01).

When I use the 50xxx port it is still not connecting as it gives me a connection time out.

Which port did you use and how did you solve the problem??

Regards,

Vishal

Answers (0)