SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to dispaly error message Jurisdict. code initial in bp

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I need to display error message if  Jurisdict.code is initial in when BP transaction code save . for countery CA.

the error message displaying for US, kindly let me know how I will add error message for CA or where I need to check .

Regards,

jai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

What is your login language 'CA' or 'US'?

If your login language is 'US' and you want to display error message in 'CA', then use function modules MESSAGE_PREPARE or TB_MESSAGE_BUILD_TEXT to get message text in 'CA'.

Regards,

Rajesh

Message was edited by: Rajesh Gumpena

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

What is your login language 'CA' or 'US'?

If your login language is 'US' and you want to display error message in 'CA', then use function modules MESSAGE_PREPARE or TB_MESSAGE_BUILD_TEXT to get message text in 'CA'.

Regards,

Rajesh

Message was edited by: Rajesh Gumpena

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thankis for you replay.

my login language is EN only. when ever we create BP for country US and orgin  OR  and save  if  Jurisdict.code is initial we are getting "No jurisdiction code could be determined" error message but we didn't get this error message for country 'CA'.

I need to add the message for CA if Jurisdict.code is initial.

thanks&regards,

jai

0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Can you check the below SPRO path once, whether you have assinged tax jurisdiction code to country CA or not.

SPRO->Cross-Application Components->SAP Business Partner->Basic Settings->Tax Jurisdictions->Using SAP Software->Assign Tax Jurisdictions to Regions 

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Thanks for you input, i have tryed already this but problem is not solve.

Regards,

jai

0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Please try below custom solution.

Go to t-code BUS7, select event DSAVE and click on Event -> Function Modules.

Here add a new custom funtion module with item 330001 and it will be trggered during save.

Inside the new FM, use standard FM 'BUA_BUPA_ADRC_GET' to get country, region and tax jurisdiction code from screen. Then do your validation and throw error message accordingly.

Hope its useful.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks lot , I have tryed with BUS7 Dsave its woking .

only thing for the error message disply , all screen fileds in display mode.

kindly tell me how i can keep screen fields in edit mode when the error message dispaly.

Regards,

jai

0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Use FM BUS_MESSAGE_STORE to display error message.

Hope it solves your problem.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks lot  Rajesh, I think it will solve my problem.

Thanks very much for your Valuable replays.

Regards,

jai