Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI Certification which one is better

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I am working on SAP PI 7.0 for last 1.5 years and now looking for suitable certification.I can see the following list of certification related to PI.

C_TBIT44_70 SAP NetWeaver SAP Certified Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 7.0 - Exchange Infrastructure  

C_TBIT44_71 SAP NetWeaver SAP Certified Development Associate – Process Integration with SAP NetWeaver (PI 7.1)  

C_TBIT44_73 SAP NetWeaver SAP Certified Development Associate - Process Integration with SAP NetWeaver  

C_TBIT51_71 SAP NetWeaver SAP Certified Technology Associate – Process Integration with SAP NetWeaver (PI 7.1)  

C_TBIT51_73 SAP NetWeaver SAP Certified Technology Associate - Process Integration with SAP NetWeaver

Please suggest which one will be more suitable for someone who is 1.5 years experienced in PI 7.0.

Regards

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mr Suman.

if u are working as a SAP-PI Technical consultant then the right one for you among above  i think it is

1.C_TBIT44_73 SAP NetWeaver SAP Certified Development Associate - Process Integration with SAP NetWeaver

Regards.

Varma

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the basic difference between Development Associate and Technology Associate.As I have worked in some implementation project I guess I should go for Development Associate certification.Am I right??

Regards

Suman

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman.

yes you  should go for Development Associate as you worked as an Technical PI Consultant.

as far as iam aware the difference between Development Associate & Technology Associate is :

Development Associate- for SAP Netweaver Developer

Technology Associate- for SAP-PI(BASIS) etc.

regards.

Varma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

Development Associate - Process Integration 7.1 with SAP NetWeaver

• Description
  • This certification path will help you ensure that you have the best-trained developers prepared to help you manage and execute your key business processes. Armed with an understanding of the process integration of SAP NetWeaver 7.1, your development consultants can implement this knowledge for your projects. These courses cover topics including data exchange and process integration for both local and multiple systems, business workflows, cross-component process management, and interoperability through business integration technology.    

Technology Associate - Process Integration 7.1 with SAP NetWeaver

• Description
  • This certification path will help you ensure that you have the best-trained technologists prepared to help you manage and execute your key business processes. Armed with an understanding of the process integration of SAP NetWeaver 7.1, your development consultants can implement this knowledge for your projects. These courses cover topics including data exchange and process integration for both local and multiple systems, business workflows, cross-component process management, and interoperability through business integration technology.

I guess if you ask me I would suggest for Development Associate - Process Integration 7.1 with SAP NetWeaver certification if you are a developer. You could go for 7.3 which is the latest.

Best Regards,

Swanand

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Swanand,

Thanks for your suggestion.But descriptions for both associate are the same.I have worked on PI 7.0 only and don't have much idea about the new functionalities provided in PI 7.1 or 7.3 ..

Will it be very difficult to attend the certification exam if I don't have practical experience on those?

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

Ya they look same but they target different audiences development associate and technology associate. So it depends on you what certification you need.

What I feel is that the PI7.1 and PI 7.3 has somewaht different inetrface, but core functionalities are the same. I also agree that PI7.1 and PI 7.3 has some additional functionalities which you might need to know. So if you have basic PI experience and get some quality PI certification reading material, I think you can crack the certification easily.

Best Regards,

Swanand

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swanand,

From where can I get quality study material?Can you please help me in getting those?Thanks in advance.

Regards

Suman