Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Copy Error: Post Processing Step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I was performing remote client copy.

I run into this error:

|Information on where terminated                                                                   |

|    Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLSZA0" - in "READ_DB_ADDRESS".                   |

|    The main program was "RSSOUSCO_FOR_CC ".                                                      |

|                                                                                                  |

|    In the source code you have the termination point in line 119                                 |

|    of the (Include) program "LSZA0F34".                                                          |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Source Code Extract                                                                               |

|Line |SourceCde                                                                                   |

|   89|*694i+                                                                                      |

|   90|  CLEAR g_version_tab.                                                                      |

|   91|  REFRESH g_version_tab.                                                                    |

|   92|*694i-                                                                                      |

|   93|*                           Noch nichts gefunden!                                           |

|   94|  returncode_read = c_nothing.                                                              |

|   95|  the_only_version = c_true.                                                                |

|   96|  object_type_set = c_false.                                                                |

|   97|                                                                                            |

|   98|*741d+                                                                                      |

|   99|** ------------------------- Datenbankzugriff                                               |

|  100|**                           Generisch über DATE_FROM, NATION lesen:                        |

|  101|*  SELECT * FROM adrc INTO TABLE xadrc                                                      |

|  102|*    WHERE addrnumber = address_number.                                                     |

|  103|*741d-                                                                                      |

|  104|*741i+                                                                                      |

|  105|  CALL FUNCTION 'ADDR_SELECT_ADRC_SINGLE'                                                   |

|  106|    EXPORTING                                                                               |

|  107|      addrnumber        = address_number                                                    |

|  108|    TABLES                                                                                  |

|  109|      et_adrc           = xadrc                                                             |

|  110|    EXCEPTIONS                                                                              |

|  111|      address_not_exist = 1                                                                 |

|  112|      parameter_error   = 2                                                                 |

|  113|      internal_error    = 3                                                                 |

|  114|      OTHERS            = 4.                                                                |

|  115|                                                                                            |

|  116|  IF sy-subrc >= 2.                                                                         |

|  117|* Wenn wir unsere eigenen Bausteine nicht richtig aufrufen können,                          |

|  118|* dann haben wir einen Dump verdient.                                                       |

|>>>>>|    MESSAGE ID sy-msgid TYPE 'X' NUMBER sy-msgno                                            |

|  120|            WITH sy-msgv1 sy-msgv2 sy-msgv3 sy-msgv4.                                       |

|  121|  ENDIF.                                                                                    |

|  122|*741i-                                                                                      |

|  123|                                                                                            |

|  124|  IF sy-subrc = 0.                                                                          |

|  125|*                           Zumindest etwas gefunden!

This error I got in Post processing step.

My system is on release 701 Sp05. So many notes are not valid which are related to Remote client copy.

Please suggest what can be done.

Also since this is post processing step and all the tables are copied is my clint have become inconsistent of it can be used now.

Please advise.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Saurabh,

Could you please tell me if you solved this ? I am having the same problem.

Best Regards,

Catalin

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Catalin,

You can check the below sap note

Note 496953 - Client copy: Protocol of the exit RSSOUSCO_FOR_CC

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Catalin,

Could you please provide detials of your system (ie.system relaese and sp level)

Best Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Catalin

Please refer to these note, I was getting this error due to inconsistencies in Address field.

Please run report RSBCS_ADRVP from note 1050478 in the source system
before running the client copy and test again

Note: You will not be able to restart Client copy. You will have to start copy from Start.

Cheers

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Report RSBCS_ADRVP from note 1050478 solved the problem.

Thank you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can run the report Z_OSSNOTE_436119 from the folllowing SAP note to check the inconsistency in the address data:

436119  Correction report for communication data inconsistencies

Also you can run the latest version of the report RSSOADRV in the SAP Note 566543.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

I have already check for these notes, but no help.

Best Regards
Saurabh