cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal Correct Object id is not creating after CR approval in Solution Manager Charm 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have activated Implementation project and created the task list. We started creating Change Request and we were able to approve it. When we select the option of Normal correction in scope, after approval of CR and set in development and save it. This is not creating Normal correction Object id so that we can create a change document and create the transport. Please find the steps below

Step1: Create Change Request and Assign the scope

Step2: Set the CR to Validation

Step3: Validate & Approve

Step4: Set in Development

Step5: Save (Normal Correct Object id is not created. the field is empty)

We have another maintenance project we are able to create normal corrections and transport with same configuration and Logical components.

Regards

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhaskar,

Check using SPRO tcode general control data if it's maintained ZMCR to ZMFH and ZMMJ with AIC001 copying routine.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhaskar,

I am facing the same exact issue. I am using solman 7.1 sps7.

when I use standard transaction types, the charm object id is getting generated fine

when I use Z transaction types, the charm object id is NOT getting generated. I get no error on the Request for change ZMCR document itself.

Anyone know a solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

I solved the issue, specifically by following step 3. of Mr. Vollmer's document:

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/10/10/a-non-standard-use-c...

In any case, please check all 4 steps.

Kindly advise,

Regards,

#solman71today