cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 7 equivalence note

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I will be upgrading to NW 7.02 in the near future. Is there a note that list Support Package equivalence between NW700 versions and NW702 versions?

I found this note in a forum discussion, but it is not currently available. --> 1440337 SP Equivalence for update/upgrade to EHP 2 for SAP

I have seen notes indicating that in order to upgrade EA-HRCUS I must be at a minimum of NW SP 16. Since there is no SP 16 for NW702 I assume that the reference is to the SP version of NW700.

Is there a note that show the correlation betwenn NetWeaver 700 SP's and NW 702 SP?

For example: if I am running NW 702 SP 11 is it equivalent to NW 700 SP16?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Timothy,

Note1440337 will give you the equivalence levels between NW 7.00 and NW 7.02. But this note is currently in for checking by SAP. It should be released soon.

Also, you have referenced to EA-HRCUS in your post. EA-HRxx is a sub component of EA-HR which is an ERP component. Please be sure if you want to upgrade a Netweaver system or an ERP system.

So, when you say SP16, I am assuming it is referred to SP16 of ERP 6.0 system.

Please check the following note which gives an equivalence between ERP 6.0 and other Enhancement packages for ERP 6.0 (ie., EHP1, EHP3, EHP3, EHP4, EHP5, EHP6)

1064635 - SAP ERP Enhancement Packages: SP Stacks Release Info Note

Let me know if this information helps!

Regards,

Sandhya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add another point , you do not to worry about matching the equivalence level of SP stacks.

Solution manager MOPZ is intelligent enough to calculate the right sequence of deploying Enhancement packages and Support packages.

Refer SAP notes  Note 1324838 - Enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0: Required SWC

Note 1481766 - HRSP Information of SAP enhancement package 5

You can find the SAP note you mentioned under http://www.stechno.net/sap-notes.html?view=sapnote&id=1440337

for the time being .

But do check the latest version when its available in the SMP.

Regards

Ratnajit