cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: When using Pipe delimited in sender file content conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is File to Proxy and the file is text file with pipe delimited.  when i am executing i am getting this error

"Cannot create target element /ns1:XXXYYYData. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD See error logs for details"

My sender & receiver datatype is with mapping "pls refer image1.jpg"

My File is in this way,

First_Name|Middle_Initial|Last_Name|Address_1|Address_2  etc....    ---> Field name

Fname|M|Lname|test Address1|test Address2 etc...                          ---> Data

I am getting Payload as in this xml style i dont know why i am getting such this for single record,

- <Hire_Rset>

- <Hire_Struct>

<First_Name />

</Hire_Struct>

- <Hire_Struct>

<First_Name>Fred</First_Name>

<Middle_Name>F</Middle_Name>

<Last_Name>Flintstone</Last_Name>

<Address1>1234 5th Street</Address1>

<Address2 />

</Hire_Struct>

- <Hire_Struct>

<First_Name />

</Hire_Struct>

- <Hire_Struct>

<First_Name />

</Hire_Struct>

</Hire_Rset>

If you look at here at first first_name gets filled with empty and at last im getting 2 unwanted structure,

I used file content conversion in my sender communication channel as below,

pls refer image 2.jpg

Please advice me,

Thanks in advance,

Vichu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No replies............ It was very urgent issue to solve immediately but I am not getting single replies... cOOl..

I solved this issue.  I am saying the answer atleast others can get benefit if they face same issue ..

The problem is the namespace has to be changed. ie. we need to use the Message Mapping namespace on the place of sender communication channel(file content conversion). Second pipe delimited file gets generated by some sort of software and it is wrong. i created a file by myself and tested it is working fine.

Answers (0)