Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HostAgent is not showing in wily introscope

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am performing wily introscope configuration manual steps.

After the configuration i restart the java instance and the system get appear in webview.

When i expand the node of the system in webview , it just showing me the SAP NetWeaver but not the SAP HOST node.

Then i addded one more parameter com.sap.hostagnt.enable=true in IntroscopeAgent.Profile file of managed system and restart the java instance.

But no luck.

Please suggest.

With Reegars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please add a parameter service/admin_user = <sid>adm in your host profile of P00.

<sid> is the System ID of the Diagnostics Agent in lower-case

If the issue still persists,please share the error screenshot so issue will be more clear.

Regards,

Harsh

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your host agent instance profile have below ???

-----------------

SAPGLOBALHOST=SERVERNAME

smd/agent/type=710

jstartup/instance_properties=$(DIR_INSTANCE)\SMDAgent\smdagent.properties

Autostart=1

-----------------

-Yogesh

guilherme_balbinot
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SAP Host Agent entry is created by the Managed System Configuration. The SMD Agent connects to the Wly Introscope and creates several actions, which will give birth to a new tree with the top node called SAP Host Agent.

If you setup the scenario like that it will work properly.

Regards,

Guilherme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced a similar issue. The SMD Agent could be the reason for SAP Host Agent process not showing up in the introscope. While installing the diagnostic agent, SMD was not detected as a diagnostic agent instance in my case. Can you please suggest what has to be done to make SMD get detected.

Thanks!