cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM Post Installation Steps for ABAP and Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am new to SRM system so I want to clarify the below doubts about the post installation steps specific for SRM EHP1-

Environment

ABAP SID - DS1

Java SID - DSJ  (both are on same host)

OS - Windows 2008 R2 datacenter  

DB - MSSQL 2008 R2

Landscape-

PI NW 7.3 EHP1

ECC EHP6 (ABAP)

CRM EHP2 (ABAP)

Portal 7.3 EHP1

BI 7.3 EHP1

I have succesfully installed the ABAP and Java instance on same host with different SID of SRM EHP1 based on NW 702 and want to know about the connectivity

1) What are the high level steps to connect to below -

PS- I have already setup SRM ABAP as a UME for SRM Java system.

SRM ABAP - SRM Java

SRM ABAP to ECC EHP 6 ABAP (apart from RFC's)

SRM Java to ECC ABAP (is auto config guide is sufficient for the same)

2) Do I need to connect to ECC EHP 6 system or connection to BI, PI and portal is also requires and what are the steps to connect the system, I have already downloaded the guide auto config guide but that is more seems to be related to SRM Java connectivity.

3) I have to install the SUS as well but am not sure about the steps and confused as somewhere I read it's come by default with SRM and somewhwre that I need to install it manually,

4) What are the parameter values for the parameter like icm/server_port_xx for http, https (Shall I use 50100 or 8001 as 50100 is for SRM Java) and what are the other parameters recommended in this scenario like some j2ee parameters.

Regards

Saurabh Mishra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

All of these are explained in detail in config/installation guides at SMP:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Yes, I already mentioned the same in my question but I haven't found that information in the master and installation guide and some of the questions are so basic, so It would be better of someone who has idea about these questions can explain the same.

-

Saurabh