cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS timesheet entry problem: Capactiy Category & Split Number not displayed in Worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP PS/CATS experts,

I have a problem while entering timesheets using CAT2 transaction. To give you a background:

We are implementing timesheets in our company. I created the project in Project Systems using CJ20N and created WBS Elements and Network Activities. I assigned people to the Activity through CMP2. This is reflected in CJ20N under each Activity, Person Assignment tab. In this tab, there is a Capacity Category (002) and list of people with their split numbers.

I run CAT2 and enter the data entry profile and the employee code. The worklist of Activities to which the employee is assigned is displayed. However, the Capacity Category is blank and the Split Number is zero.

The timesheets are entered and approved but the CATSDB table still shows the Capacity Category as blank and the Split Number as zero. This is resulting in wrong actual work and remaining work in the CN50N report.

How do I capture the Capacity Category and Split Number values in my Timesheet data?

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem resolved:

Customer-enhancement user-exit CATS00001 was clearing out those 2 fields. Deleted that line of code and everything worked perfectly.

Answers (0)