cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISSUE REGARDING CURRENCY CONVERTION IN EXCISE INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

As my client requirement is for the first time for a domestic order they are changing currency from INR to USD in order header,as i am testing this scenario in quality upto invoice every thing is fine but when i am raising ex-invoice currency is not converting into INR.

{EX:- In invoice BED is 10 USD. in ex-invoice its is showing as 10 inr but it has to show 500 INR} i checked ob08 setting everything is fine,PLZ HELP ME OUT.

(IN EXPORT SCENARIO ITS FUNCTONING PROPERLY)

Thanks and Regards

Rajasekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the exchange rate type M in customer master and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply sir but its not working,can any one help me for this as we have to dispatch on thursday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one help me for this as we have to dispatch on thursday.

Thanks and Regards

Rajasekhar

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can check the ,

J1IIN currency comes at company code settings ,  and customer settings , and table KONV , based on this system will check , normally excise invoice can capture INR only , means local currency only, domestic ,EXPORT also you can do J1IIN for INR only ,

when you do the j1iin , then you can do the click on utilization , then you will check it comes convert .

direct J1IIN at system not converted , when you click on utilization tab , at local , then it will converted

and also check the J1ID details for sold party , ship to party excise details ,

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

i checked all settings but  its not  working.

plz check in with 6000-s-org in quality date.17.08.2012

PLZ rply me to SDCON2 with our orissa extenction.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

raja sekhar,

domestic sales , use different currency , on that time also you use the different pricing procedure ,

export settings , domestic settings can compare, once your domestic quality test check at billing conditions , here their no conversation factor , at excise values like JMOD, JECS, JA1X

But same will check export proforma invoice , here that excise duties converted to INR,

so domestic customer use deference  currency not allowed , you want that type of  process use DEEMED EXPORT , Then your requirement is full fill 

Former Member
0 Kudos

as the standard sap should not support to process domestic sale in usd,we told the user to process with inr.

Answers (0)