cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weird price of the second invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this sales order with 3 deliveries. the unit price per bag is $89. but this is what appears on the three invoices for each velivery.

invoice1 - unit price $89

invoice2 - unit price $85 (this should be $89 just like the other invoice and just like what stated on sales order)

invoice3 - unit price $89

I checked the sales order and the unit price is $89 and I am expecting that the same price will be used by the invoice. In this case, invoice2 is the one different and I do now know why. Please help me to analyze this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to track changes via table CDPOS,CDHDR?

how to check specific invoice and item detail and its changes?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check "Pricing date" and "Serv.rendered" in Item detail tab of the second invoice ?

thanks,

Razvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the price in invoice 1 or 3 and see in Environment -> Change (from VF03) if the change is tracked.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anwar,

I have read the thread again.

I checked the sales order and the unit price is $89 and I am expecting that the same price will be used by the invoice. In this case, invoice2 is the one different and I do now know why. 

If this is a manual condition type (the value can only can be entered manually), then simply ask the user who created this particular billing document, if he/she had changed the price (value of condition type PR01).

Please explain to me what is your objective from this thread.

So that I can suggest in that direction

Note: You are correct about the previous post (i.e. C = Manual change in field Condition control). Thank you for that post!

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

There is a typo error on the one you quoted.

What is mean is this:  "In this case, invoice2 is the one different and I do NOT know why. "

My objective in this thread is to know (if there is), how that the invoice 2 became different from the invoice1 and invoice3. Or if this is something that the user has caused, I want to prove it that this was caused by the user so that I can show it to my client. Is there any tcode that can show me the traces of changes?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar ,I read your query full but it seems ok.First you want compare 3 invoices where changes have been done.mostly in your cases ,invoices ha been changed by some one (user).jut check your invoices .

You will find out changes by these tables CDPOS,CDHDR  tables .

Thnaks ,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the changes on invoices via Environment>Changes and there is no changes recorded.

Is there any other tcode I can use to trace the invoice changes thoroughly? I am guessing that this issue was caused by manual changes by the user and that may explain why the 2nd invoice is different.

pls help.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to that billing document condition record tab.  There block the condition type and click on "Condition rec." so that system will show from where the price has been fetched to that billing document.  Compare the same for rest of the billing documents.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

I tried your suggestion and my comparison shows the same condition type is used.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

manual changes by the user 

To check if a condition has been changed manually, go to VF03, item level, Tab Condition, place cursor on PR00 (price condition type), click Condition details (blue magnifying glass), then check

field "Condition control" is C then the value of the condition type has been manually changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

starting from the sales order, the price was manually entered by the user.

I tried your suggestion and all 3 invoices says setting "C".

I assumed this "C" is normal because price was manually entered on sales order. Pls correct me if this assumption is wrong.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF03, Environment > Change, you might not find any result because (probably) user had changed the value of PR01 in VF01. This is not a change in VF02, thus not shown as "Change".

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOU CAN CHEK THE DELIVERY QUANTITY OF DELIVERY1 & DELIVERY 2.

MAY BE YOU MAINTAINED THE SCALE PRICES

LIKE 1-100bags=89$

AND 100-200bags=85$........,

AND IN THE COPYING CONTROLS(VTFL) FOR FIELD PRIECE SOURCE:-YOU MAY MAINTAINED CARRY OUT NEW PRICING IN INVOICE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

raja,

-- scale is the same

-- pricing procedure are the same

-- all invoices are rooted from one sales order

-- price was manually entered from sales order and automatically captured by invoice.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check in your sales order: Are there 3 line items with 1EA of material each? What are the values of PR00 (or price condition type) in each line line?

2. Billing document:

a. Are the billing type for each of the three billing documents identical / same?

Are the item categories identical?

(this is to further check copy control, field "Pricing type)

b. Compare the billing documents; go to line item level, Tab Conditions, button Analysis, check the value of the condition type is taken from the same condition table / condition record or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.  there is only one line item on sales order

2a. billing types are identical for three invoices

2b. condition type for PR01 are all the same. however this does not matter because price was manually entered on sales order.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.  Cancel the billing document with condition value = 85USD

And create the billing document again.

What is the condition value this time?

2. Can you check is there any connection (in sales order or billing document) with condition value = 85USD?

(in other words why not 90USD or 80USD?)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How (background or foreground) and when (all created on the same day?) the three invoices were created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Invoice 1 & 2 were created on the same day.