cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management and pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI expert,

1.) just wanted to find out can we have two different credit limit for a one particular customer in credit management, and if yes how to maintain it.

2). Also i want to ask that in pricing if we check the manual box we can change the price in sales order, however after checking the "manual" also if we wish the value of condition type remain unchanged then how to go about it.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Point 2 is not clear, please give an example.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

I meant by my question is when we uncheck mandatory check box of condition type say PR00 then we can change price in the line item also while creating the sales order, however my q uestion is if we uncheck the mandatory check box and want price NOT GET UNCHNGED AND REMAIN CONSTANT  how to go about it....

in short.....

mandatory box is unchecked..... but we are not able to change the price in sales order. (what settings  do we  perform to get this senario... where price remain unchanged even after mandatory box is unchecked)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where price remain unchanged even after mandatory box is unchecked

For the condition type, in V/06, field "Manual entries" give D (Not possible to process manually)

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

As per your first question, Ramesh has clarified you and for the second question please go through the link:-

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30643

Regards,

Sambit.

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek ,

you can maintain tow credit limit to one customer specific to that They have two Credit control Area

for one credit control area you can able  maintain only one credit limit

2). Also i want to ask that in pricing if we check the manual box we can change the price in sales order, however after checking the "manual" also if we wish the value of condition type remain unchanged then how to go about it.

I dint get point in this can you clarify me

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

One customer is assigned to only One CCA right?? then how can we maintain the Second CCA to the same customer and also the credit limit??

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

There you need to have two credit control area assign to one company .

suppose 2 CCA  1000, 2000

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ramesh,

thanks for the reply.. But If we're maintaining two CCA's, which one we've to maintain in Customer master, (is it mandatory to mention CCA in Customer master if we've two CCA?)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna ,

is it mandatory to mention CCA in Customer master if we've two CCA?

If we're maintaining two CCA's, which one we've to maintain in Customer master,

its depend on your business requirement, suppose if you have two different sales area you can maintain sales area wise credit limit however its purely depend on business

is it mandatory to mention CCA in Customer master if we've two CCA?

Yes Its mandatory to have credit control Area if you are maintaining the Credit limit to customer