Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Authorization for process messages in Integration Engine

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we need to develop scenario Wenservice to proxy. We have completed the development also.

But  while tried to run the interface we are getting following error.

Integration Engine: No Authorization to Process Messages

My user has SAp_ALL.

Even we are getting the error.

Can any one help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Harsha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

Another possibility...Have you enabled principle propagation perhaps? If you have, then you might want to explore the original user making the webservice call (along with it's necessary roles - and whether it exists in the proxy system side).

Regards, Trevor

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where exactly facing an issue? PI SXMB_MONI or ECC SXMB_MONI.

Ask your web service team to push message from their application or send it from SOAP UI, I dont think it is an issue with your user ID because AE--IE communication uses service users.

But if you are trying to restart the failed message in MONI if you get this error prob with authorization.

Ask basis/security team to reoslve this issue.

When web service team sends a request they need PI credetinals ask Security team to create a user id (with same roles as PIAPPLUSER) and share that user id.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The user specified in the prosy communication channel has authorization issue.  Please check the user has valid login, password and also make sure the userid is not locked.  SAP_ALL role should work. This is wierd. This user is PIAPPLUSER and role needed is SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER.