cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management Subtotal A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Currently we are using Subtotal 'A' with Grand total , i.e. base + taxes etc . Now the requirement is we want credit value to be consider without taxes

i.e. for Base value only . I changed Subtotal 'A' to Base Value . System is considering Correct values at sales order level but as soon as we create invoice , credit limit is updated by total value of invoice ,not by base Value. I want credit limit to be consider with base value only . pl. help to solvethis issue.

Message was closed by Moderator, as not closed by OP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello TG,

Subtotal A is used for Credit Check while creating Sales Orders. But When you create & post Invoices, system ideally total Invoice Amount chargeable from Customer as Credit limit consumed.

This is actually true because you will have to receive total Amount (Net + Tax) from Customer. So it seems to me that system behaviour is fine.

Experts, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Thanks

but is there any option using user exit .

Thanks

TG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remember Credit Management is cross-functionality (FI and SD). Once the invoice is posted in FI, there is only one line item against the customer reconciliation account.

Through your own coding you can do whatever you want. However without certain standard practices, your will lack "credibility". Once your invoice is raised, you owe the tax amount to government. (irrespective of whether customer pays or not, in most cases)

It is also true that customer gets discounts and rebates in due course of time and the total amount reflected in their ledger is practically not the total amount due from them. This scenario can be handled by increasing the credit limit by certain percentage.   

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TGK,

Its a standard things , wt ever changes you are looking for it quit difficult

Because its dynamic credit check , it will affect all the area

And more thing can i know wt is the industry and wt is the real time business scenario

I am agree  with

Asish

point

Regards

Ramesh