cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Error in phase 18 of 45

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting following error during fresh installation of Solution Manager 4.0 on my 32 bit machine. My os is windows 2003 and database is oracle 20.2.

WARNING 2007-02-15 21:47:46

Execution of the command "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\bin\java.exe -classpath migmon.jar -showversion com.sap.inst.migmon.imp.ImportMonitor -dbType ORA -importDirs "J:\DUMPS\DVD_EXPORT-SAP Solution Manager 4 Installation Export\EXP1;J:\DUMPS\DVD_EXPORT-SAP Solution Manager 4 Installation Export\EXP2;J:\DUMPS\DVD_EXPORT-SAP Solution Manager 4 Installation Export\EXP3;J:\DUMPS\DVD_EXPORT-SAP Solution Manager 4 Installation Export\EXP4" -installDir "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS" -orderBy "" -r3loadExe J:\usr\sap\SOM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -tskFiles yes -extFiles yes -dbCodepage 4103 -jobNum 3 -monitorTimeout 30 -loadArgs " -stop_on_error" -trace all -sapinst" finished with return code 103. Output: java version "1.4.2_11"Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_11-b06)Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_11-b06, mixed mode)Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 17, completed 0, failed 0, total 18.Loading of 'SAPSDIC' import package: ERRORImport Monitor jobs: running 0, waiting 17, completed 0, failed 1, total 18.

ERROR 2007-02-15 21:47:46

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

ERROR 2007-02-15 21:47:46

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR .

Please provide your expert comments on this problem.

Tons of Thanks in advance.

kailashj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kailash

Can you check the listener with lsnrctl?If know message is found then you have a problem with the listener .

And to solve this do the below steps:

lsnrctl status does not work becos of wrongly set LIBPATH variable.

LIBPATH for orasid should be $ORACLE_HOME/lib whereas the current

setting is quite different.Also LD_LIBRARY_PATH needs to contain instant client directory

Dont not forget to reward points:

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>For details see log file(s)

import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.</i>

Hi,

check the two logs mentioned above for a more specific error message.

Also verify that the DB is running and connectable. You can also try a test-connection to the DB with the command <i>r3trans -d</i>.

Regards,

Norman