cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Elster Scenario senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i try to set up an Elster Scenario with Process Integration 7.0 described in SAP Note 1275854

When i launch the test report RPUTX7D0 the following error comes up :

Teststring für GZIP und UNGZIP: ÄäÖöÜüß                                                                               
Message: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/S
SY-SUBRC: 1                                                                               
Kommunikationsfehler beim Aufruf des                                                                               
Funktionsbausteins HR_DE_B2A_ELSTER_GZIP.                                                                               
Ueberprüfen Sie die RFC-Verbindung HR_DE_ELSTER                                                                               
bzw. die Funktion auf XI                                                                               
Message: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/S
SY-SUBRC: 1                                                                               
Kommunikationsfehler beim Aufruf des                                                                               
Funktionsbausteins HR_DE_B2A_ELSTER_UNGZIP.                                                                               
Ueberprüfen Sie die RFC-Verbindung HR_DE_ELSTER                                                                               
bzw. die Funktion auf XI                                                                               
What i have done:

refreshing the cache

checked the RFC Connection Type T

Where is my mistake ?

thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tobiasberneck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,  the sender agreement is missing. Did you activate all generated objects in the configuration? If you execute all steps of note 1275854 normally an sender agreement is created. Do you see this sender agreement in your configuration scenario? Kind regards, Tobi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you see the cache shows green in Integration Directory --> Environment --> Cache status Overview.

If it is green then re-activate the cache of the respective sender agreement in tcode: sxi_cache using F6

Thanks,

Sudhansu