cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC 10.0: Issue with Master Data Change Workflow: Got no Approval in Work Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

As seen in documentation of Process Control 3.0, the modification of master data is contained in a approval workflow.

For PC 10.0 there is no documentation available. The procedure in 10.0 has changed slightly, therefore, I describe the steps that I have made, below.

For visualization i mapped for each step one pictures.

1.     I entered in the list “Customized Business Events” of the IMG Activity “Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules” the Business Event    

OFN_MDCHG_APPR, the appropriate role and the Entity ID.

2.     Farther I navigated to the img activity “Activate Workflow for Master Data Changes” and activated the Approval for the relevant entities.

3.     In the Master Data of the Netweaver Business Client I registered the adequat name to the Role.

4.     When I change something in the organisation and activate the request change button, I receive no approval in the Inbox.

Do you have a solution approach, so I receive the approval in the Work Inbox?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

mantain role-entity auth.

regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manuela

We have the same problem, could you solve it? please.

Thank you.

Regards

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saksham,

Thanks for your rapid response.

I checked the information in the reference "1572340" and i discoverd, that the authorization settings are correctly configured. Therefore that cannot be the problem. Are there any other ideas to solve my problem?

Kind regards

Manuela

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuela,

Kindly check if the task is received by the fallback receiver. Also check SAP note 1572360 to make sure the authorization part is correctly configured as per the ELA guidelines in this note.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Saksham