cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when i am doing price planning in kp26, in cj20n i am getting different values fo that activity type and work center. could anybody help me out.

regards

abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Can you please tell as to where are you getting the difference? For different activities with the same activity type?

Please elaborate.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Singh,

In price planning i have planned 110 for One hour but in cj20n for my planned hours the valu is being execced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the system is displaying exactly thrice of the value which has to be displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the system is displaying exactly thrice of the value which has to be displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

In the costing tab of the work centre,please use the check formula functionality and see what value are you getting for any multiple of an hour.Also check if you are getting the desired value in CN41 report.If yes then there ought to be some issue with the currency.

Please revert if the value displayed in CN41 is correct or not.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the formula inserted in work center is correct.

It should be SAP008 for costing. There is facility to check the formula with one of the push button in work center costing view.

Please check the same.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for your guidence .. unfortunately i have given wrong formulas in work center. correct values are diaplayed when i gave right formulase.

thanks.

Answers (0)