cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Sign on Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have done a fresh installtion of Solution Manager 7.1. In our Landscape Single Sign On is enabled for all the other system.

Please suggest how to configure Single Sign on for Solution Manager also.

I have read about "kerberos". But I not sure sure if we use kerberos for other system as well.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solman SSO config is no different to any other system, if you use SSO in your Landscape already, simply apply the same methodology to install SSO for you Solman.

Theres plenty of Docs and Blogs about this (including Kerberos) so please search.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan

I have already searched for docs but I not sure which one to follow.

SSO in landscape was implemented long back, I have joined recently. I am not sure what kind of SSO methodology is used earlier.

Even Landscape guys are not sure even.

Best Regards

Saurabh

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok... You can check the current parameters on a SAP instance running SSO

Read,

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/44/0ebf6c9b2b0d1ae10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

If you are currently running auth with kerberos you'll find following paramerters set on the instance or default profile:

snc/enable

snc/gssapi_lib

snc/identity/as

Read the Single Sign-On with Microsoft Kerberos SSP guide in help.sap.com

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/44/0ebf6c9b2b0d1ae10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

You could also be using a 3rd party for SSO (like Secude), but it would be more evident as it run an application in your desktop.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan

I have check for these parameters. They exist. I have already referred to these links.

I have parameter as:

snc/gssapi_lib = ......SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\gx64ntlm.dll

So I think we don't use kerberos. Please advise how to configure by NTLM..if I am not wrong, we use NTLM. I have no idea what is NTLM. And how to configure this.

Best Regards

Saurabh

JPReyes
Active Contributor