cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM - Update freight order via custom program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to update freight order’s carrier field via custom program, which method(BAPI, function module) should I use, do you have any idea?

Best regards

Deha SOLAK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

xdsolak
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible Deha 🙂 You've been doing the FO document update with MOD_UPDATE_MULTI (/SCMTMS/CL_MOD_HELPER) for long while. Congrats!

Best Regards

Deha Solak

anandakiran2511
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi,

i am looking for the same. i want to trigger a change to a freight order, using custom program, so that it sends out the carrier communication. are there any programs bapis/fms that could do this?

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deha,

Can you explain what and why you are updating the field?  What are the updates based upon?

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mike,

We have the same requirement here in ArcelorMittal Brasil.

We are using tendering after carrier selection just to recieve a confirmation from Carrier that they can or not perform that demand.

In this case, if the Carrier reject the tendering, we need to remove it from the Freight Order. We have tried to user BADI /SCMTMS/TEND_UPDATE_TOR in this matter, but it only works in the case the carrier was selected based on a tendering process, do you know what I mean?

So, we will have to update the FO via development, do you understand?

Best Regards, Marcelo Lauria

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

I understand your scenario.  I am not sure what the correct response is.  But just to clarify, you are not working from a Forwarding Order, right?

Thanks, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Yes, for this scenario we are talking about FO from OTR/DTR, not from FWO.

Best Regards, Marcelo Lauria