cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

branch VAT tax rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

we need sales VAT tax rate based on branch level(not company code level), is it possible? 

currently we use business area to map branch.

for example, if BA=T001, tax rate=7%, BA=T002, tax rate=3%, can system automatically determinate 7% and 3% based on BA?

how to issue branch level SD invoice instead of one invoice for company code, I want to display different BA in sales invoice output, is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if BA=T001, tax rate=7%, BA=T002, tax rate=3%

Can you please let me know whether the branches are in different state or in the same state.  It should have been different in which case, you create those branches as a Ship To Party and assign it to the respective Sold To Party.  By doing so, system will take care of VAT.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

my branch means business area, business area is FI term

no, i mean same customer, same sold to party, if business area in sales order is T001, tax rate automatically becomes 7% through condition record(maybe)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i mean same customer, same sold to party

I hope, you are aware of how tax is being levied in normal business.  It will be determined based on the region of Delivering Plant and Ship To Party.  This being the case, I dont understand the business logic what you had narrated.  Can you please let me know in which country, such tax structure is in vogue

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a GAP with standard SAP, so any solution? country is north korea, the new tax structure in SAP needs to be implented before Aug.25, any solution?