Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all configurations could be loaded due to data inconsistencies

former_member182277
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting error when i trigger the LTR transaction in the SLT system.

HANA version is SPS04 revsion 28 i am using.

Any pointers?

Thank you!

Regards,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

I had exactly the same error message while opening up the LTR page. It was stopping me from creating any new configurations. I am not sure what exactly triggered this error though - My guess is it was after I deleted a configuration that I had set up in the past with my HANA box & ECC as source system. During the deletion of the configuration, my HANA box was temporarily down and I am guessing as a consequence of this the deletion process left some residual entries of that configuration in a few underlying tables.

When you start the LTR transaction, it reads a bunch of IUUC* tables in the SLT system to get details of the existing configurations one has already created. That is what gets displayed in the web page that appears. The error message seemed to suggest the fact that there existed one or more configurations for which data in these IUUC* tables were incomplete or rather inconsistent.

Here is what I did to solve the problem (all in the SLT system):

1. Went to transaction IUUC_SYNC_MON and on tab 'Relevant Tables' I pressed F4 on the Mass Transfer ID (MT ID) field. This brought up a list of MT IDs that were either obsolete/deleted or still active in the system. I spotted my MT id (031) and that didn't have the description obsolete/deleted which gave me the clue that it's deletion wasn't completely successful.

Each configuration that you create will have a unique Mass Transfer ID. When you delete the configuration ID, the system still keeps the Mass transfer ID but changes its description from the original to 'obsolete/deleted'.

2. I found the following tables that still had some entries for that configuration:

IUUC_REPL_MAP - had an entry for the MT ID along with the system generated confguration ID (GUID).

IUUC_MT_HEADER - had an entry for the MT ID

IUUC_REPL_CONPAR - had 4 entries for the config ID which were the connection parameters

IUUC_REPL_HDR - had an entry for the config ID

3. I deleted all the entries in the tables mentioned in step 2 that belonged to MT ID and its corresponding config ID. I did this in the debugger but you could also write a simple ABAP program to do it.

4. I executed transaction LTR and the error was gone. I was able to subsequently create a new LTR configuration with my HANA & ECC systems.

5. In table DMC_MT_HEADER in the SLT system, I displayed the entry for the MT ID 031 and changed its description value to 'OBSOLETE/DELETED'.

Word of Caution: If you are getting the error in a productive environment I would strongly recommend you to contact SAP support to get their help/guidance. If it's a dev/qa/sandbox environment, it should be alright.

Thanks,

Anooj

former_member182277
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anooj,

Thanks for the information. Its quite informative.

Now i am getting other problem

In the LTR transction, the schema status is green.

when i am trying to load any table, its showing schedule only.

Could you please let me know what i need to done.

Regards,

Neha Singla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you managed to solve the original error message? Or is that message still appearing?

Coming to your "schedule only" issue - I have seen this in the past as well but couldnt fix it. Eventually i deleted and recreated the configuration again and that worked.

Things you probably could do/check:

Stop & Restart the master job in LTR

Try recreating the trigger/logging tables etc in transactoin IUUC_SYNC_MON

Please update here if you manage to solve it without having to recreate the configuration/schema.

Thanks,

Anooj

schfer_christian
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you. This was the solution

former_member185165
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

have you got this resolved about the scheduled status of the tables?

Please let me know how did you solve this.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos
Re: Not all configurations could be loaded due to data inconsistencies

Thanks Anooj for this step by step process..wroked like a champ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tomas-krojzl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess the error is in subject - "Not all configurations could be loaded due to data inconsistencies"..

I've seen this error only once and it was on the system that was not configured as SLT for HANA... Are you sure you are dealing with SLT system? Cannot this by coincidence be TDMS (Test Data Migration Server) or SAP Landscape Transformation (which has very similar name but is something else)??

In these systems transaction LTR does not work....

If you are sure that this is SLT for HANA - then you might have some kind of inconsistency... Was the system in past successfully configured for replication?

Tomas

joseph_gonzales
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neha:

Could you give the error message text or the error message number?

Regards,

Joe Gonzales

856 912 1136