cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Plug-in Configuration settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are building GRC 10 development system. We have installed all the required support packs including GRCFND_A and stated the configuration tasks.

We have installed Plugin -GRCPIERP also in the same system.

Is it possible to maintain Plugin -GRCPIERP and GRC core configuration in the same system? If Yes,

As Plugin is maintained in the same system, while creating connector, can we create integration frame work Connector to connect to the same system in RFC connections?

This only for our testing in development system.

Kindly check and advice what exactly we need to maintain in param IDs-1000,1001 in Plug-in Configuration settings when we maintained Plug-in in same system as mentioned above.

Thanks & Regards,

Koteswara Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you want to be able to include your GRC landscape in the target systems in Access Control, you must treat the GRC system just like you do any other target system.

PlugIn parameters 1000 and 1001 will be the connector information for your GRC box.  In other target systems these will be different, but due to the fact this is the GRC system in this case the connector information in these parameters will be the same. You should also include Parameter 1002 at a minimum.  If you are using EAM in your GRC box Parameters 1089 and 1090 must be filled in as well.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am I correct in understanding that you currently have a single GRC system/box, on which you have installed the GRCFND_A core component and the GRCPINW(GRC Plug-in) and GRCPIERP (HR and PC Automated Controls) plug-ins?

I don't see a problem with having the GRCPINW component installed on the GRC system itself, as this will allow you to let the GRC system perform Risk Analysis/Access Provisioning etc against itself. In summary the GRC system will treat itself as a Target/Satellite system, therefore you have to configure the plug in settings also, as you would have done on any other target system, i.e. your ECC box.