cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding item header printing in the script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ia m working on Godds issue. The problem i am facing is, i am printing the item data in tabular form. Aftre printing the item data iam printing some 5 lines of text. If the item data prnting completes in the second page ending, then those five lines print in 3rd page. But my problem is iam getting item header in the third page also. But no utem data in the 3rd page. Ihave taken text elements for item header , one for those 5 lines of code, one for item dat in the main window. How to eleminate the item header in apage when no iten data in a page.

kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athmaram..

You will have a blank line in the Element of the Header lines or the Item line, see that element and delete the blank line after Header as well as the Line item in the Script

Regards

Sudheer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Are you using TOP & ENDTOP for printing the header? If not try printing the header data using TOP & ENDTOP.

Reward points if helpful answer.

Ashvender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I guess you are printing the header as hard coded and then Item data.

If you are using SAP Script try applying this logic:

Keep a condition on header, when printing the header check the no of remaining items it has to print.

For example : If you have 8 line items and 4 items are printing in each page.

1. read the no of items in the item data.

2. Keep the condition on header if items has to print > 0. then print the header.

If your are using smartforms. Instead of going doing separate, you can go with tables in smartform. It's very easy and flexible in using.

Br,

Laxmi.