cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In process inspection in REM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have to map a scenario where we have to do in process inspection.Following is the scenario:

I have one material which has 10 operations and we have to do the inspection at operation no 7 and if its OK then we will confirm rest of operation but if it didn't then again we have to move back to operation no 5 and start the operation from there.How to map this scenario.and we need final inspection at the last operation.

Kindly help to map the scenario.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I per my understanding you can partially achieve same.

you can put control key of Quality for operation 7. Make sure that you do setting in OPK4 transaction for Set QM active field as Error.

But again moving back to operation 5 & start opearion from here( I am not sure whether you are talking about going back to opearion 5  for result recording or for production point of view ) is not possible by std ways.

If you are looking for enhancement in confirmation then use exit

CONFPP05 PP order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for your reply i am in Repetitive mfg not in discrete not using co11n for confirmation i am using MFBF for production booking.When i am going back to operation 5 for production point of view.

Kindly give ur expert opinion for the same.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very sure its not possible by std SAP.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I logically agree with Sujit here.

1. Unlike discrete manufacturing,  in-process inspection lots for repetitive manufacturing are manually created and has very limited control. These are useful only for recording results and defects.
  2. Either you should define new material codes at stage 5 or 7 to establish this control from inventory perceptive.

Anand