Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory field in sales tab(Description) entry VA01

ratana_pouy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

i need help to resolve my problem. I am using transaction VA01, in Sale Tab has Description.i want to set in this field as requirement while posting data.

So, how can i do that setting, each time when i create Sale Order so, in Sale Tab must require Description?

Regards,

Ratana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can you the in completion log  , here you enter the that particular table field name you can assign at in completion level

go to OVA2 here select you group A,Click on procedures here select your in completion procedure , then click fields , here you enter the table, field , screen , status ,

please try this

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ratana,

Which field are you talking about? Could you please give the table-field name?

I tried to find the exact field you are referring to, but could not find it in VA01.

ratana_pouy
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank all!

My problem is solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the in-completion as suggested by Bojja but not to ignore that incompletion in document you also need to check field incompletness in VOV8 then only it will allow user not to save before the entry.

Also you try the User exit MV45AFZZ there you make this field as required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the in-completion as suggested by Bojja but not to ignore that incompletion in document you also need to check field incompletness in VOV8 then only it will allow user not to save before the entry.

Also you try the User exit MV45AFZZ there you make this field as required