cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do pricing for bundles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our client place we have requirement. we have individual materials with condition records for each of them for pricing. Now we want to use the same materials to create bundles, with new higher level line item as bundle part number and this higher level line item should have the pricing. So I can create the BOM explosion, but the requirement is to have the higher level item with pricing whose value should post to accounting, and the lower level line items also should have the pricing but the lower level line item price should not affect the total price of the order, as the bundle price is only the higher level line item price. So can any one tell me how to do this? The lower line items should have different price when they are not used on bundle (i.e when they dont want to sell as bundles the lower level line item should have the different price than when they are used for bundles).

Thanks

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

lower level line item price should not affect the total price of the order, 

In item category for lower level, in VOV7, field "Statistical value" activate.

This way the pricing in Tab Conditions, in the sales order, for lower level shall be statistical and shall not be transferred to accounts.

The lower line items should have different price when they are not used on bundle (i.e when they dont want to sell as bundles the lower level line item should have the different price than when they are used for bundles).

In pricing field catalogue, add field PSTYV or item category.

Create a condition table with this field. Maintain condition records with price for different item categories.

Thus when material is a lower level BOM the price is different from when the material is sold separately in the sales order.